Monday, August 10, 2009

we've moved....

I can't explain how excited we are about our new place! Greg and I just did the walk-through of our old place so that we could make sure to get our deposit back and walking in there just made me cringe. It was a great little apartment for our first year of marriage and it was definitely a money-saver. We went through a lot with that place, but it made us a stronger couple. At least we know we will always be living somewhere better than that!

Our new place is so much cozier, so much more inviting, so much cleaner! When we get everything up on the walls, I'll post some pictures. In the meantime, start planning your trip to come stay with us 'cause I decorated the guest room last night...

3 comments:

  1. You made the 4th and Daughtrey place cute, so I am certain that this place will be just adorable--I'm excited to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can call it a "guest room". I will call it MY room.

    ReplyDelete