Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Football

Today was such a beautiful day! While I can't stand the summer in Texas, spring is absolutely wonderful. We spent the morning on the front porch of our local coffee shop, Common Grounds and then headed over to the Baylor spring football scrimmage - something I never went to when I was a student...oops. I completely forgot my camera, so you get to see it off of my blackberry, but it was a great day to be out there. The new practice facility is amazing and it was fun to have a big crowd out there. You can see more photos here.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun and precious time this is that you two get to enjoy Baylor as Alumni all year round. We have loved living in a college town. I know I will look back on this season with very fond memories. I am sure you feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete