Wednesday, September 23, 2009

m+n=love

As the final post for PA (because I kind of dragged it on) I am now at the most exciting part of it all!

Here's a photo tribute to my beautiful friend Maryn and her wonderful new husband Nate:

First, we became "Happy Valley"ians just for you..."We Are...Penn State"


Such a beautiful location and a beautiful day for a rehearsal
.


The "hu" part of "wuhu" is so handsome...they're just missing one in this photo...


Gorgeous.


Only Becca was looking in the correct direction...figures...


How precious are they?!


Beautiful. Just Beautiful.


Such a wonderful couple. I'm so excited for you two!


You may now kiss the bride!


Hottest bridesmaids ever...


I think this might have been "shout"...who knows...


WU!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Great tribute Meggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here. Good times had by all. Mar it was a beautiful wedding. You two did a great job! And I am pretty sure we can all agree we like State College and PA for that matter. Thanks for inviting us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meggie, you got a lot more good pics than I did. Any chance I could get a few?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a phenomenal blogger : ) i just got caught up on the past few entries and love your writing : ) you make me smile and inspire me to cook and start blogging more. love and miss you dear megan!

    ReplyDelete