Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am so cold...

The heat in our office went out this morning. On most days in Texas that would be fine, but today is one of the few days where the lovely weather is actually in the 30s. We also have giant windows in our office that are usually wonderful, but today have no insulation. I think I was a little colder than everyone else since I also woke up late and came to the office with wet hair (don't worry it was pulled back into a very professional pony tail). So I'm sitting in the intern office (it has no windows) in my boots, a puffy vest and a scarf. I also went home at lunch and grabbed hot cocoa and marshmallows for everyone in the office. Those frowns just turned upside down.


Hope everyone is enjoying the cold weather just as much as us! Did you know it's snowing in Dallas again? We are suppose to get snow here tonight, but I won't hold my breath.

Oh, and by the way, marshmallows from Central Market and Williams-Sonoma are heaven on earth - especially when the heat goes out...

2 comments:

  1. yum, i want some : ) any posts coming about how your birthday was?? wish i could've been there to celebrate. xoxo

    ReplyDelete