Tuesday, November 24, 2009

and we're off...

Raise your hand if you honestly can't believe its already Thanksgiving...(picture me on my couch raising my hand saying "oooh, me, ooh, ooh, me")

But it's here and I am going to embrace it, because tomorrow morning Greg and I are flying to meet his parents in Chicago. The rest of my week will consist of:
  • Shopping on Michigan Avenue
  • Watching the Christmas Tree Lighting in Daley Plaza
  • Cheering on Greg and Glenn as they run the Turkey Trot
  • Eating Thanksgiving Dinner at McCormick & Schmicks (I've never had a Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant, but I'm really excited about not having to clean up)
  • Standing on the Sky Deck on the 103rd floor of the Sears Tower
  • Enjoying some amazing Chicago deep dish pizza
  • Making sure we are in a place with a TV so that Greg will never miss a football or basketball game
and being thankful for all that God has blessed me with.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Meggie!! I will be hoping my house closes on Friday, packing... and well, that's about it. Want to trade? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a wonderful time! : ) gettt it!

    ReplyDelete