Sunday, November 1, 2009

Holy Cow

No, I have not started to worship a golden calf. I know how that ended up. I am merely referring to the fact that I cannot believe it is already November. I woke up this morning to my husband wearing his Baylor Santa hat singing Christmas carols because the Sounds of the Seasons channel already has Christmas music playing. I have no clue where time goes. Life just flies by. From here until the end of the year I have:

1. Greg's mom's birthday
2. The start of Baylor basketball - We got season tickets this year since it will be the first time neither of us are students...
3. Bridal shower and wedding of a dear friend
4. Girl's weekend in Austin with some great roommates from college
5. Thanksgiving in Chicago {photo from here}
6. Christmas on 5th Street
7. Decorating/Shopping/Making Cookies for Christmas {photo from here}
8. Greg's graduation
9. Christmas in Colorado
10. New Year's Eve

On top of all of this I have a crazy schedule at work. It's going to be a busy - yet fun - two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment