Monday, November 30, 2009

The most AMAZING mascara EVER


I know what you're thinking...how could mascara be that great? Well, let me tell you a story. My sister gave me the Trish McEvoy mascara in my stocking last Christmas and I fell in love with it. Then, I was thinking to myself, why am I paying so much for mascara? So I bought some at Target right before our trip. After just one day in the office, I had a black film under my eyes. I looked like a raccoon by the end of the day and makeup remover still didn't get rid of the residue. So, the moment I saw the Nordstrom on Michigan Avenue, I pulled Greg across the street and made a little purchase. Even in the misty weather, my mascara didn't budge. It was picture perfect. I was no longer a raccoon. And, at night, when I splashed water on my face, it came off cleanly. You all must buy this mascara.

(I say "you all" because I'm pretty sure the only boys that read this blog are my brother and Greg. You guys can buy it for me if you want.)

No comments:

Post a Comment