Monday, November 30, 2009

oh chicago, i love you


Just so you all know, if I could move to Chicago, I would go today. No questions asked. If you happen to have a place for us to live and jobs for us both, please do tell.

There are so many great things that I want to tell you all about. So I'll break it all up into multiple posts. Please enjoy.

On the agenda for Wednesday:
  • Lunch and meandering at Shedd Aquarium
  • Christmas Tree Lighting at Daley Plaza with choirs, potato pancakes, gingerbread and mulled wine
  • Dinner at Quartino's (so, so delicious)
  • Celebrating Christmas with Macy's (or Marshall Fields, whichever you prefer) by admiring the window decorations and Christmas tree in the Walnut Room
  • Enjoying the walk back to our hotel and the view from the room (sorry its blurry)



(You can tell I don't live in a cold place and really wanted to wear my winter white coat. I might have slightly stood out.)

1 comment:

  1. If you move to Chicago I will be one of the first people to come visit you. I, too, love Chicago. Sounds like you had a great trip. Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete