Thursday, January 28, 2010

in a rut

so for the past week or maybe even longer, i have not been funny. other people might not think i'm usually funny, but at least before this rut i thought i was funny. there have been so many times this week where i had the perfect place to drop a witty comment and instead i fumbled on my words just hoping something would come out that would at least make me sound less like a fool.

one of these instances might have just happened when i called my dear, sweet husband at work and when he heard of what i ended up saying that was not so witty, he said "why can't you be as funny as me? i'm hilarious."

thanks honey.

here's a site to peruse if you would like a little chuckle.

5 comments:

  1. I think you're funny.

    2. How did you post this while we were at happy hour???

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that greg.... he cracks me up.

    just kidding.i think you're funny. hill you come visit me and make me laugh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - I'm just really good...

    Katie - I would love to visit you and make you laugh and we could eat ice cream and drink wine...bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS bliss. Come anytime!

    ReplyDelete