Friday, January 8, 2010

oh wow...saint cupcakes

Did you know that you can send cupcakes in the mail? Saint Cupcakes out of Portland will mail you all of the fixings for a perfect cupcake. I think this is a wonderful idea and I really want to send them to someone. Let me know if you want it to be you - otherwise I might be sending them to myself...


These remind me of my birthday during my freshman year at Baylor. Since my mom couldn't really send a homemade cake through the mail, she sent me a cake in box so that I would have a birthday cake in my dorm room. She sent a store bought angel food cake (because we all know those things last forever) with a thing of frosting, sprinkles and some candles. I kind of miss getting care packages from home....oh wait, I still do... man my sister is good to me :)

3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME. Your birthday is coming up meggie... maybe I'll send you some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. megs i'll give you someone you can send them to...its your favorite valentine birthday friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you might just be getting a little present in the mail....

    ReplyDelete