Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MY SISTER IS GREAT!



This post should have been written weeks ago, but again, I have waited too long to download pictures from my camera....oops.

My sister sent Greg and me the best fall package. It felt like we were in college all over again getting care packages from home. Actually, Greg is still in college and it just so happened to come around his mid-term. Perfect timing sister!

Definitely not items I would have gotten in college though...


  • small loaf pans to match our set of Emile Henry baking dishes
  • pumpkin bread mix, peanut sauce (I might have asked for a peanut sauce recipe a couple of posts back and Shere came to my rescue with an actual sauce that I don't have to make...oh I love Williams-Sonoma)
  • pumpkin syrup that can be added to lattes, whipped cream or even vanilla ice cream
  • wisps - everyone should go get a stack of these little gems because they are amazing. Just whip one out after lunch and voila, a fresh, brushed mouth...yum.
  • oh, and she also added two more sporifes, because I might have accidentally thrown my away with my to-go box the first time I used it...oops.

3 comments:

  1. mad props to shere!! shere, throw some gifts my way : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care package from Shere. That's is a good day.
    I have to laugh Megs that you were so excited about your spork and then you threw it away. I love that you got another one of the same color, PINK. Love for the color pink, a bond we share. Love having a new post to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I couldn't believe it. I came home and told Greg I had a really sad story...he just thought it was typical me and told me to deal with it and use his, but I couldn't use the green one over the pink one!

    ReplyDelete