Monday, October 19, 2009

the tast of cherry chapstick...and benetint


(photo from sephora)
My new obsession today - benetint by benefit cosmetics. Laura bought some this weekend and with a little cherry chapstick it has given all of us here at the office cherry lips without the red lipstick. With just a few drops, your lips and cheeks can be pink and cheery. Plus, it smells like the Barbie makeup I had when I was little.

Another update of the day - I'm going to pilates tonight! I'm so excited. My friend from Baylor just opened up her own studio here in Waco - Infinity Pilates & Yoga. If you live here, you must check it out. She has a wonderful website where you can register and pay for classes online. Good thing I'm going too. The coffee guy dropped off some of the best donuts ever today....delicious. I've had three already and I'm thinking about an afternoon snack...

3 comments:

  1. It just made my day that you talked about barbie makeup, pilates and doughnuts all in one post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is the first day without donuts...I feel like I'm missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to see photos of these cherry lips and cheeks so i can consider if i want in on this bandwagon : )

    ReplyDelete