Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Shere!

Oh goodness. I put up a post of how great my sister is without giving a little shout out to the fact that her birthday passed while I was ignoring my blog. It was on the 25th and I absolutely love my sister (well, there are times....just kidding) so here's a little photo tribute. I wish I was at home and could scan in some of the great ones when we were little and wore awesome sun glasses and swimsuits and fought over My little Ponies, but here are some from ever since I got a digital camera. (I also only chose ones where I liked how I looked too.) Love you sister!


At her college graduation...I wish I graduated in California so we could all get leis and pretend we were Hawaiin...


Some of her amazing paintings...I keep telling her I need one for my house.


At my graduation on a Baylor swing...thanks for being goofy with me...and for taking up the whole swing...

Snowshoeing in Breckenridge!

Isn't she cute all bundled in the snow storm...thanks for helping me shovel that night!

She will hate me for posting this photo, but I think she's beautiful.

Oh, brother and sister.


And, last but not least, the best snowman ever...those are hand-knit gloves that I made for her...the scarf too...oh and isn't the house super cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment