Thursday, October 29, 2009

let it snow. let it snow. let it snow.

With all the news about how much snow Colorado is getting, there is only one place I want to be right now:


I know I posted it in my last post, but just imagine the snow falling outside. The town isn't large enough to have anywhere you need to go, so you're under the greatest blanket, next to a crackling fire, a great book in your hands, and a tea kettle is on the stove about to scream.

It's lovely. It's dream worthy. It's where my mind was all day long. It's even my latest desktop photo.

Becca - I wish we could go for New Year's....miss you and your lovely Tina Turner of a husband.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you, I wish I could be there too. Instead I had to brave the weather and go to work. No blanket, no book. Let me just tell you it's not the same. New Year's would be so fun. One of these days maybe again. We miss you too! love you

    ReplyDelete