Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He was made of snow...

but the children know, how he came to life one day!

If my boss were to ever read this blog, I would want him to know that it was so worth it to give us a snow-afternoon in Waco...



If you are wondering why there is no snow on the ground, it is because a) it had started to rain and b) there were hundreds of other snowmen on the ground - or other creatures...
Sic 'em bears...is that a giraffe in the background?

Somebody must have had left over paint from Sing...

1 comment:

  1. I love that Greg can actually hold the snowman and that all the snow was used up on other snow creatures. I can't even imagine that.

    I am impressed by the creativity of these snow creatures. I guess that is what happens when you never see snow and then you get some.

    ReplyDelete