Monday, March 15, 2010

Sic 'Em Bears!

Did you know that ESPN is having 89 consecutive hours of NCAA Tournament talk? Did you also know that I have been subjected to non-stop Baylor tournament talk since last week? While I will miss Greg this weekend, I am actually kind of thankful that he will be flying to New Orleans with his dad to see Baylor in the first round. They can talk March Madness all they want, because Cindy and I will be in a Spa, at the mall and drinking wine on the patio until they get back.

Just so you all know what we experience yearly, this is what happened when I left Greg and Glenn with the stuffed animal section at the lovely gift shop at the Dallas Arboretum:







3 comments:

  1. That is great! Go Bears! (ps - I'm glad they're flying!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh so hard this morning. I needed it- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just can't take them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete